Landlords Guidance Notes, Fee's and Other Charges Information.
At Your Property Ladder we continue to offer a bespoke and tailor made Lettings and Property Management service to new and our many existing clients .
We ensure every potential tenant is referenced by an independent professional agency , this includes employment references , credit history and previous landlord checks alongside proof of income from all sources to confirm affordability .
Only potential tenants that satisfy this criteria are recommended to you and we aim to deliver to you peace of mind and the best customer service possible supported by the fact that a large proportion of our business comes from recommendations from satisfied clients.
Our Full Management service includes: Your Property being showcased on our own website and www.rightmove.co.uk
£180.00 Including VAT Fully Managed (Tenant Finders Fee)
100% of first months rent inc. VAT deducted from monies received by the agent on Landlords behalf. Example : If the monthly rent was £600 the fee would be £720.00 Including VAT
10.8% Including VAT Example : Monthly rent received £450 = £40.50 plus VAT at 20% = £48.60
Energy Performance Certificate £95.00 Including VAT
Deposit Protection Service Statutory Declaration Charge £30.00 Including VAT
* Free move out inspections .
- Free collection and registration of the tenants Bond Deposit with The Deposit Protection Service
- Free straight-forward advice about getting the most out of your Investment Property .
- Free provision of monthly and annual statements for accounting purposes.
- Free regular inspections of your property (6 monthly)
- Free organisation of property repairs with approved contractors , There is NO additional charges for this service , what the contractor charges is what you pay.
- Free provision of the issue of relevant section notices in line with current legislation .
Full management is ideal for those Landlords who do not have the time or desire to take on the day to day management of their property and issues which may arise in relation to a tenancy agreement.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION 01773 570900